ThermaSauna 4M with a relax room is a perfect barrel shaped outdoor sauna for spacious homestead or a small yard which is ready to use first day after delivery. The sauna has 2 benches (200x58 cm) inside the sauna, which allows 2 persons laying down or 4-6 persons sitting in the sauna. Also, it has a relaxation room with benches, where you can change your clothes, have some relax, cool down between sauna sessions and enjoy your time with your family and friends.
Sauna does not require heavy fundament. It can be placed almost anywhere temporary, but for a permanent installation we recommend to put it on terrace, paving, stone chips or at least few bricks under corners. Construction is strong and very stable, which makes it safe to lift the whole sauna (i.e. for transportation, to change location in your garden, to sell it in future etc).
- Walls and roof are made of 42 mm solid spruce wood. Wall elements are tightened with long screws which ensure strength and stability of construction. Sauna comes fully built and ready to use instantly after delivery.
- Roof is covered with bitumen shingles.
- Floor in sauna room is made from untreated 27 mm terrace boards with air gaps for ventilation and water drainage.
- An adjustable ventilation grid is installed in the highest point of the wall.
- All wood used for floor frame and construction is impregnated.
- For electricity and lights we use Harvia Light sauna lamps, special heat and water resistant cables and IP65 waterproof switches.
- 2 entrance door made of tempered and tinted glass.
- 2 windows (30x94 cm) on the back wall in tempered glass.
- There are 2 full size benches (200x58 cm) inside the sauna. Benches are made from aspen or black alder wood.
- Relax room includes 2 benches.
- Outdoor painting is included (transparent grey, brown, teak, black, red and silver grey colors). Other colors available (€400).
- Harvia M2 wood heater with stones and uninsulated chimney through the wall costs €700. The heating time is a maximum of 1 hour. The heater is placed on a special floor protective pad (10 cm high). The walls near the unit are protected by a Cembrit board. The chimney outlet is insulated with a special heat-resistant wool, Cembrit board on the inside and a stainless steel plate on the outside.
- The chimney can be replaced with insulated Harvia WHP1500 through the roof for €200.
- Electric Harvia Trendi KIP 90 (9 kW) heater with stones costs €400.
- Electric Harvia Cilindro PC 90 (9 kW) heater with stones costs €550.
Additional accessories are available:
- Exterior entrance door in wood with or without window €50.
- Half-moon window €300 (3 steel bands are required +€210).
- Full-moon window €800 (3 steel bands are required +€210).
- Panorama window 120x148 cm €170.
- 2 windows (30x94 cm) €140.
- Openable windows from €150.
- Roof extension by 50 cm €400.
- Water tank above the heater €200.
Capacity: 2-6 persons.
Sauna room length: 200 cm
Relax room length: 170 cm
Diameter: 228/237 cm.
Weight: approx 1300 kg
We will gladly accept your order by email email@example.com
You may also call us for any assistance +358 (457) 3962777; +46 (73) 1214444
Delivery time 10-15 business days. Delivery available in the following countries:
- Belgium FREE delivery
- Denmark €100 for delivery
- Estonia FREE delivery
- Finland* FREE delivery
- Germany FREE delivery
- Latvia FREE delivery
- Lithuania FREE delivery
- The Netherlands FREE delivery
- Poland FREE delivery
- Sweden** FREE delivery
*Delivery price is within 500 km from Helsinki. Please inquire for delivery price to remote areas.
**Delivery price is within 500 km from Stockholm. Please inquire for delivery price to remote areas.
Seller provides a manufacturing warranty for production for 24 months after delivery. Seller does not provide warranty for wooden components. Heaters carry warranties from their respective manufacturers. Note! The commercial use of sauna has a 3 months warranty.
- The Warranty does not cover any errors that are typical for material, and does not concern wear due to normal use.
- The Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse. Please read the User manual and Warranty properly and follow it.
- The Warranty does not cover corrosion or damage due to use of seawater or aggressive chemicals.
- The Warranty is not applied if you try to repair the product yourself.
Contact the Seller about Warranty matters. Usually Seller replace false components within 30 days after proper announcement. False components must be provided to dealer in case of replacement. Buyer shall pay cost of transportation. Delivery of broken components cannot cost more than Buyer has paid for de-livery of whole sauna.