ThermaSauna Cube with terrace is a perfect sauna for spacious homestead or a small yard which is ready to use first day after delivery. The sauna has 2 benches (200x58 cm) inside, which allows 2 people to lie down or 4-6 people to sit in the sauna.
Sauna does not require heavy foundation. It can be placed almost anywhere temporary, but for a permanent installation we recommend to put it on terrace, paving, stone chips or at least few bricks under corners. Construction is strong and very stable, which makes it safe to lift the whole sauna (i.e. for transportation, to change location in your garden, to sell it in future etc).
- Walls and roof are made of 42 mm solid spruce wood. Wall elements are tightened with long screws which ensure strength and stability of construction. Sauna comes fully built and ready to use instantly after delivery.
- Roof is covered with bitumen shingles.
- Floor in sauna room is made from untreated 27 mm terrace boards with air gaps for ventilation and water drainage.
- All wood used for floor frame and construction is impregnated.
- For electricity and lights we use Harvia Light sauna lamps, special heat and water resistant cables and IP65 waterproof switches.
- Entrance door made of 6 mm tempered and tinted glass.
- There are 2 full size benches (200x58 cm) inside the sauna. Benches are made from aspen or black alder wood.
- Outdoor painting is included (transparent grey, brown, teak, black, red or silver grey colors). Other colors available (+3000 kr).
- Harvia M2 wood heater with stones and uninsulated chimney through the wall costs 8000 kr. The heating time is a maximum of 1 hour. The heater is placed on a special floor protective pad (10 cm high). The walls near the unit are protected by a Cembrit board. The chimney outlet is insulated with a special heat-resistant wool, Cembrit board on the inside and a stainless steel plate on the outside.
- The chimney can be replaced with insulated Harvia WHP1500 through the roof for 2000 kr.
- Electric Harvia Trendi KIP 90 (9 kW) heater with stones costs 4500 kr.
- Electric Harvia Cilindro PC 90 (9 kW) heater with stones costs 6000 kr.
Other accessories are available:
- Extra windows: 60x94 cm +1100 kr, 60x148 cm +1400 kr, 120x148 cm +1800 kr, 60x175 cm +1600 kr, 120x175 +2200 kr.
- Openable windows from +1600 kr.
- Roof extension by 50 cm +4500 kr.
- Water tank above the heater +2500 kr.
Capacity: 2-6 persons
External height: 225 cm
Outside length: 300 cm
Width outside: 240 cm
We will gladly accept your order by email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also call us for any assistance +358 (457) 3962777; +46 (73) 1214444
Delivery time 10-15 business days. Delivery available in the following countries:
- Belgium FREE delivery
- Denmark €100 for delivery
- Estonia FREE delivery
- Finland* FREE delivery
- Germany FREE delivery
- Latvia FREE delivery
- Lithuania FREE delivery
- The Netherlands FREE delivery
- Poland FREE delivery
- Sweden** FREE delivery
*Delivery price is within 500 km from Helsinki. Please inquire for delivery price to remote areas.
**Delivery price is within 500 km from Stockholm. Please inquire for delivery price to remote areas.
Seller provides a manufacturing warranty for production for 24 months after delivery. Seller does not provide warranty for wooden components. Heaters carry warranties from their respective manufacturers. Note! The commercial use of sauna has a 3 months warranty.
- The Warranty does not cover any errors that are typical for material, and does not concern wear due to normal use.
- The Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse. Please read the User manual and Warranty properly and follow it.
- The Warranty does not cover corrosion or damage due to use of seawater or aggressive chemicals.
- The Warranty is not applied if you try to repair the product yourself.
Contact the Seller about Warranty matters. Usually Seller replace false components within 30 days after proper announcement. False components must be provided to dealer in case of replacement. Buyer shall pay cost of transportation. Delivery of broken components cannot cost more than Buyer has paid for de-livery of whole sauna.