ThermaSauna L is a perfect Scandinavian style outdoor sauna for spacious homestead or a small yard which is ready to use first day after delivery. The sauna has 3 benches (192x58 cm) inside, which allows 3 persons laying down or 4-8 persons sitting in the sauna.
Sauna does not require heavy foundation. It can be placed almost anywhere temporary, but for a permanent installation we recommend to put it on terrace, paving, stone chips or at least few bricks under corners.
- Sauna walls and ceiling are made of raw and solid 42 mm spruce wood, held together with tongue & groove joint and long screws. Construction is strong and very stable, which makes it safe to lift the whole sauna (i.e. for transportation, to change location in your garden, to sell it in future etc).
- Roof is covered with bitumen shingles or coated steel tin.
- Floor in sauna room is made from terrace boards with air gaps for ventilation and water drainage.
- An adjustable ventilation grid is installed in the highest point of the wall.
- All wood used for floor frame and construction is impregnated.
- For electricity and lights we use Harvia Light sauna lamps, special heat and water resistant cables and IP65 waterproof switches.
- Entrance door made of 6 mm tempered and tinted glass.
- 1 window (60x90 cm) in tempered and tinted glass.
- 3 wood benches (192x58 cm) made from aspen or black alder wood.
- Outdoor painting is included (transparent grey, brown, teak, black, red and silver grey colors). Other colors available (€250).
- Harvia M2 wood heater with stones and uninsulated chimney through the wall costs €800. The heating time is a maximum of 1 hour. The heater is placed on a special floor protective pad (10 cm high). The walls near the unit are protected by a Cembrit board. The chimney outlet is insulated with a special heat-resistant wool, Cembrit board on the inside and a stainless steel plate on the outside.
- The chimney can be replaced with insulated Harvia WHP1500 through the roof for €300.
- Electric Harvia Cilindro PC110XE (10,8 kW) heater with stones €1100.
Additional accessories are available:
- Extra windows: 30x94 cm +90 eur, 60x94 cm +110 eur, 60x148 cm +140 eur, 120x148 cm +200 eur, 60x175 cm +180 eur, 120x175 +250 eur.
- Panorama-sliding doors in aluminum with aluminum window frames made of 5 mm tempered glass (2 doors) €400, (3doors) €500.
- Openable windows from €150.
- Water tank above the heater €200.
Capacity: 4-8 persons
Internal dimensions: 244x192 cm
Internal height: 220/207 cm
External dimensions: 250x200 cm
External height: 245/230 cm
Weight: 800 kg
We will gladly accept your order by email email@example.com
You may also call us for any assistance +358 (457) 3962777; +46 (73) 1214444
Delivery time 10-15 business days. Delivery available in the following countries:
- Belgium FREE delivery
- Denmark €100 for delivery
- Estonia FREE delivery
- Finland* FREE delivery
- Germany FREE delivery
- Latvia FREE delivery
- Lithuania FREE delivery
- The Netherlands FREE delivery
- Poland FREE delivery
- Sweden** FREE delivery
*Delivery price is within 500 km from Helsinki. Please inquire for delivery price to remote areas.
**Delivery price is within 500 km from Stockholm. Please inquire for delivery price to remote areas.
Seller provides a manufacturing warranty for production for 24 months after delivery. Seller does not provide warranty for wooden components. Heaters carry warranties from their respective manufacturers. Note! The commercial use of sauna has a 3 months warranty.
- The Warranty does not cover any errors that are typical for material, and does not concern wear due to normal use.
- The Warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse. Please read the User manual and Warranty properly and follow it.
- The Warranty does not cover corrosion or damage due to use of seawater or aggressive chemicals.
- The Warranty is not applied if you try to repair the product yourself.
Contact the Seller about Warranty matters. Usually Seller replace false components within 30 days after proper announcement. False components must be provided to dealer in case of replacement. Buyer shall pay cost of transportation. Delivery of broken components cannot cost more than Buyer has paid for de-livery of whole sauna.